Oh gosh. I pretty much agree with you Terry, especially about Unlovable. I can only really bitch about that one though, because I vividly remember not liking it and I haven't heard it or any other tracks [except Popular] again since - I haven't bothered to download any. ^^

Normally when faced with such a thing I would have just skipped it - unfortunately I was at the listening party. There were a few tracks I didn't like when I was there, but none so much as Unlovable. I despised the arrangement and the overall tone of the song. I was generally like, *shudder* but usually I would have just made my feelings known. But being where I was, I was all, "What do I do?" I really didn't like it, and I was nervous about that, so I started a bout of nervous giggles, and avoided all eye contact by turning around - except Darren happened to be standing behind me, he'd crept in and nobody had yet noticed. >_<

Seriously, that's a very fair and just review. I probably won't hear it again until we get it on the release date, so I'll shut up now. ^^

xxSam